Posted to user@struts.apache.org by me...@investorservicing.natixis.fr on 2008/03/07 16:01:37 UTC

customising the input

Hi all,

In case of validation failure or type conversion error the input result is
returned.
I would like to customize this so that for both cases, I could give the
result that will
be returned.
Is it possible to do that ?

thanks in advance.
Meissa

L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur internet, Natixis ne peut etre tenu responsable de son contenu. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire et d'avertir l'expediteur.
Ensemble, faisons un geste pour l'environnement : n'imprimons nos mails que si necessaire

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. Natixis can not therefore be considered responsible for the contents. Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then please delete it and notify the sender.

Re: customising the input

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- meissa.sakho@investorservicing.natixis.fr wrote:
> In case of validation failure or type conversion error the input result is
> returned. I would like to customize this so that for both cases, I coul
> give the result that will be returned. Is it possible to do that ?

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/workflow-interceptor.html

"inputResultName"

Dave