Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@apache.org> on 2012/12/18 21:02:59 UTC

Please bear with us

and don't blame Christopher for all the notification spam.  This is to get
tickets organized in preparation for the 1.5.0 feature freeze on January
18th.  Committers, please examine and complete (or intentionally put off)
your 1.5.0 tickets by this date.

Thanks!
Billie

Re: Please bear with us

Posted by Christopher Tubbs <ct...@gmail.com>.
A few of us met to go through some tickets to see what we thought we could
get done for 1.5.0, so don't think it was just me. I just happened to be
the one at the keyboard this time.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii