Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Martin Jacobson <ma...@libero.it> on 2002/06/19 10:05:50 UTC

JNDI DataSource probs

info@projektinter.net wrote:

Hi,

did anyone of you get any furter?

thanks anthony
    I've posted a solution see "Generic DataSource Resource Factory
Available. JDBC Data Source"

and Les Hughes for your tutorials. I still could not succeed.

Did anyone try to figure out why we do not get a DB-Connection?
I do not find a point to start form with debugging.

Rainer

'fraid not :-<

I have installed Tomcat 4.1.3, and I currently get a different Exception
thrown, which might be construed as progress...

When I've checked that I don't have any typos or other 'obvious'
mistakes, I'll post details.

Martin