Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Pei Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2015/04/09 23:23:03 UTC

cTAKES @ ApacheCon 2015 next week

Just a reminder-

Jay and I are planning to have a session (Tues) at Apache Con 2015 on using
cTAKES in a Big Data context using Spark/Hadoop.

If you happen to be there, feel free stop by the session.  Or If you're in
the neighborhood and want to meet up over coffee, feel free to drop us a
note.

--Pei

Re: cTAKES @ ApacheCon 2015 next week

Posted by jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
Yeah definetly ! Also there will be a bigtop meetup, a gridgain meetup an d
many other related thigns going on.

Just track me down any time and we can discuss or hack on things, ill be
there saturday till sunday.

--
jay vyas

Re: cTAKES @ ApacheCon 2015 next week