Posted to user@usergrid.apache.org by Alejandro Villamarin <al...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/04 13:40:48 UTC

Are there any tutorials on usergrid?

Hello everyone,

I'm considering using usergrid as our main BaaS provider, but I can't find
any tutorial, hands-on video or similar in the usergrid site...anyone knows
where can I find some?

Thanks!
Alejandro

Re: Are there any tutorials on usergrid?

Posted by Naveen Kumar <ku...@gmail.com>.
Yes, even I want to ask the same question. I couldn't find such videos.

Posted by Alejandro Villamarin <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Dave

I'll check it out!

Bests,
Alejandro

Posted by Dave Johnson <sn...@gmail.com>.
My "Building Mobile Apps with Apache Usergrid" talk starts with an intro to Usergrid, the REST API, shows off the Usergrid Portal and shows how to use the JavaScript SDK to build a simple app. Here’s a screencast of the talk:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjFG-QbxxLw <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjFG-QbxxLw>

- Dave