Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by John Hager <ro...@inetarena.com> on 2000/09/19 03:57:35 UTC

auto-conf files not generated, no response...

On Linux RH6.1/apache1.3.12/tomcat3.2b4

I assume it means that tomcat hasn't fully started up when:

I run "bin/tomcat.sh start" and it appears to startup the server, however no
auto-conf files get generated, even though I can see the java processes
running.  Also I get no response on localhost:8080 ... not generating the
apache.auto-conf files would mean what ?

Also I've noticed the default jni_workers.properties is using PC filesystems
for defaults... d:\ with  ps='\',  is this a PC only file?  same goes with
wrapper.properties and worker.properties ...

thanks, john.