Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Gerry Duhig <ge...@nectar.demon.co.uk> on 2001/06/21 10:31:56 UTC

TunnelGui

Hi!

I am running TunnelGui on Red Hat Linux 7.0.

I find it sometimes seems to cause the comms stream to fail at the end of a conversation. It reports the request and the response but the client hangs waiting for the response to arrive, or certainly for the last part - sometimes a part page is delivered to the browser.

Anyone seen this or know how to fix it?

Gerry

Re: TunnelGui

Posted by "Javier A. Soltero" <ja...@covalent.net>.
Hi Gerry,

I experienced these problems as well. They are associated with the JVM
you are using and the glibc packages installed in 7.0. Redhat has a
patch for glibc which solves this problem (as well as a ton of others).
Additionally, I had to make sure that the JVM was using the classic
compiler each time. This was done by editing a file called jvm.cfg and
making sure classic was the first available option for the VM. this file
is in jdk_path/jre/lib

Good luck,

-javier

Re: TunnelGui