Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by "ma642@apache.org" <ma...@apache.org> on 2023/02/11 02:30:12 UTC

Dubbo-go-pixiu 0.6.0 release vote

Hello Dubbo/DubbogoPixiu community,

This is a vote for the release of Apache Dubo-Go-Pixiu v0.6.0

Release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dubbo/dubbo-go-pixiu/v0.6.0-rc2/

Git tags published:
https://github.com/apache/dubbo-go-pixiu/releases/tag/v0.6.0-rc2

Publish tag hash:
8bdd901c78e45248f040a39d611f8e4cb6366272

The artifact has been signed with a key:
E23F898A2FEF9D624B1D2E1A90FE50E90BC0A694,It can be found in the KEYS file
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dubbo/dubbo-go-pixiu/v0.6.0-rc2/KEYS

Polls will remain open for at least 72 hours or until the necessary number
of votes is reached.

Please vote accordingly:
[] +1 Yes
[] +0 no opinion
[] -1 Do not approve, cause

Thank you, Apache Dubbo/DubbogoPixiu team

----------------------------
Best regards,

Ma Zhihui (ma642)
ma642@apache.org

Re: Dubbo-go-pixiu 0.6.0 release vote

Posted by ztelur <zt...@apache.org>.
+1 binding

I checked the following items.

[v] LICENSE and NOTICE exist and contents are good
[x] Tag and hash can match. seems that git tags url refers to
dubbo-go-pixiu 0.6
[v] Signature can be found in the keys file
[v] there are no any unexpected binary files in the release.
[v Are release files in the correct location
[×] Un-included software dependencies are not mentioned in LICENSE or
NOTICE
[×] License information is not mentioned in NOTICE
[v] Do the release's contents match what's tagged in version control
[v] Can you compile from the source? Is the instruction clear

Posted by ztelur <zt...@apache.org>.
+1 binding

I checked the following items.

[v] LICENSE and NOTICE exist and contents are good
[x] Tag and hash can match. seems that git tags url refers to dubbo-go 3.0.

Posted by Xuewei Niu <ni...@gmail.com>.
+1 binding

I checked the following items. I vote +1 (binding) to this release.

[√] Are release files in the correct location?
[√] Are the digital signature and hashes correct?
[√] Do LICENSE and NOTICE files exist?
[√] Is the LICENSE and NOTICE text correct?
[√] Is the NOTICE year correct?
[×] Un-included software dependencies are not mentioned in LICENSE or
NOTICE?
[×] License information is not mentioned in NOTICE?
[√] Do the release's contents match what's tagged in version control?
[×] Are there any unexpected binary files in the release?
[√] Can you compile from the source? Is the instruction clear?

I vote with:
[√] +1 release the software
[ ] +0 not sure if it should be released
[ ] -1 don’t release the software because.

ma642@apache.org <ma...@apache.org> 于2023年2月11日周六 10:31写道: