Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Benny Law <be...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/29 21:23:02 UTC

T5 & Hibernate

Hello,

Can someone point me to the most up-to-date and detailed documentation on
using Hibernate with T5 (but not Spring)?

Thank you,

Benny

Re: T5 & Hibernate

Posted by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk>.
amazing, i did not know that we can configure manually until reading that
link:

apestry.hibernate.default-configuration

is there a short sample that how this can be be used?

Thanks,

angelo

Re: T5 & Hibernate

Posted by Benny Law <be...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Thiago. Somehow, I missed those additional links in the left nav. Now
I have a bit more info to go on.

Benny

Re: T5 & Hibernate

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.

Re: T5 & Hibernate

Posted by Benny Law <be...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thiago,

Thanks for responding, but I was hoping for something a little more
detailed. I had visited this link before, but needed more details on things
such as configuration and code examples. I have an existing database, and
would like to map my models to the existing tables using annotations. I
would like to know what I need in terms of configuration and what to inject
into my DAO's to get a Hibernate session. If you could give me a few more
pointers, I would really appreciate it.

Benny

Re: T5 & Hibernate

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.