Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2017/06/03 10:03:16 UTC

Re: Do we want to maintain snapshots?

Hi,

At r1013398 I removed the remaining file at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/buildbot/aegis/buildmaster/master1/public_html/projects/ofbiz

and made a Git PR at https://github.com/apache/infrastructure-puppet/pull/209

I also cleaned the source-repositories.html and in relation with r1795541 I added a copyDtds.bat script in tools. Because I did not need it, I did not
create a *nix version, I let interested people take care of it...

So we are now completely done with both (snapshots and XSD files)

Jacques