Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Johannes Schneider <jo...@familieschneider.info> on 2008/04/30 20:22:50 UTC

Netbeans Rich Client Platform

Hi,

did anyone of you every try to develop a Netbeans Rich Client Platform
application based on Maven?
Are there any repositories where the Netbeans modules are contained in?
Does anyone have a minimal pom / archetype?

Regards,

Johannes Schneider

Re: Netbeans Rich Client Platform

Posted by Johannes Schneider <jo...@familieschneider.info>.
Well, I don't use Netbeans here (I prefer IntelliJ Idea). But I think
the Rich Client Platform looks very promising...
Therefore I really prefer a Maven based build.

Regards,

Johannes

Posted by Milos Kleint <mk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Johannes Schneider <jo...@familieschneider.info>.
Hey,

Posted by Milos Kleint <mk...@gmail.com>.
Well, I develop a bunch of modules for netbeans using maven. Not the
same as platform app but similar, but I know companies which indeed
develop platform apps.
I've created and maintain the nbm-maven-plugin.
http://mojo.codehaus.org/nbm-maven-plugin

repository: http://deadlock.netbeans.org/maven2/

archetypeas are at groupId: org.codehaus.mojo.archetypes, one for
single module, one for a platform app skeleton.
The currently released version will only guide you up to the point
where you create a module cluster.
The svn trunk has additional goals to create webstart app and a zip of
platform application.

Milos

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 8:22 PM, Johannes Schneider