Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Mamta Satoor <ms...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/21 23:46:41 UTC

Is svn update failing on the trunk for anyone else?

Hi,

May be I just need to be patient and try later but for a long time, I
have been getting following error when I try to svn update

svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/incubator/derby/code/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/incubator/derby/code/trunk': could not
connect to server (http://svn.apache.org)

Mamta

Re: Is svn update failing on the trunk for anyone else?

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
Hi, Mamta,

You're probably encountering delays due to the ASF upgrades. Those are
supposed to be completed today I think, with everything back to normal
by tomorrow.

  -jean

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.
SVN has been down as part of the ASF infrastructure upgrade. I believe
it is back now.

--
Jeremy