Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2005/10/14 10:01:59 UTC

configuration for our zone (Was: svn commit: r321044 - in /forrest/zone/...)

That has the initial config into SVN. There are still a few
more bits-and-pieces to come from my home directory, e.g.
the crontab that runs via my username.

I have not yet done the checkout of this stuff
on the server to replace the original files.
Going to look at how the gump zone is set up.

-David

> Author: crossley
> Date: Fri Oct 14 00:44:47 2005
> New Revision: 321044

> Log:
> Import initial config for forrest.zones.apache.org
>
> Added:
>     forrest/zone/
[ snip ]

Re: configuration for our zone

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> >
> > I have not yet done the checkout of this stuff
> > on the server to replace the original files.
> > Going to look at how the gump zone is set up.
>
> Okay, being brave and wiping out everything on
> the server and reloading with the 'svn checkout'.
> I see that no-one else is logged in there.

Well that was mostly successful. The forrestbot is
running again and things are now under version control.

-David

Re: configuration for our zone

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.