Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2017/08/16 23:30:10 UTC

Redesigning Ignite's site Look & Feel

Igniters,

Some of us have been working on the new design for the site. That’s an early draft we have. Feel free to share the suggestions:
http://81.156.86.10:8081/index.html <http://81.156.86.10:8081/index.html>

In the meanwhile, is it possible to request a staging environment for the site from INFRA? There are so many changes we need to apply to CSS files, menus, pages, etc. that we have to create a branch to incorporate them and check the results on the staging environment.

—
Denis

Re: Redesigning Ignite's site Look & Feel

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Chris,

Both Prachi and me have merged a lot of changes to trunk recently. Do you keep your copy in sync? How close are you to finish your part?

Let me know if my help is needed.

—
Denis

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 1:45 PM, Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> wrote:

> Trying to request a staging server from INFRA:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14899 <
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14899>

What is wrong with using Christos' laptop? :)

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Trying to request a staging server from INFRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14899 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14899>

—

Posted by Christos Erotocritou <ch...@gridgain.com>.

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@apache.org>.
I cannot open this url.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov

Re: Redesigning Ignite's site Look & Feel

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Looks very cool!