Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2017/12/01 10:08:52 UTC

Re: Planning for the creation of the new 17.xx branch(es)

Hi James,

Le 30/11/2017 à 16:30, James Yong a écrit :
> +1 to using Flat Grey theme as the default for the upcoming release for the reason given by Jacques
>
> Was trying out on Visual Theme selection.
> Saw some rough edges on the OFBiz logo for Tomahawk & Flat Grey themes.
> Actual OFBiz logo seen in the application for Tomahawk & Flat Grey themes doesn't tally with the logos  in the screenshots.
Yes I have opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-9990 for that I'll see if I can fix it before switching (Anyway we need to use the new logo)

I have also opened somehow related https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-9924 to "Make the general.SystemPropertyValue same than the related
property in general properties"

BTW, I'll maybe before fix http://markmail.org/message/nvgzvs4twqlwdoep and then, use rather Rainbow Saphir
It's not totally clear in my mind at the moment, maybe those are not specific to Rainbow Saphir and we can use it as default

WIP...

Thanks

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
This is done, the default theme in trunk is now Rainbow Saphir, see OFBIZ-9990/9924

Jacques