Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by EP...@upstate.com on 2003/04/24 15:16:41 UTC

Hibernate Jars in www.biblio.org/maven?

Hi all,

I am writing a HibernateService as an Avalon component for Turbine.  Turbine
uses Maven as the build system.  I would like to get all the current jar's
required by Hibernate beta5 for Turbine versioned and into ibiblio:
www.ibiblio.org/maven.

Currently the onese that seem to be missing are:
cglib.jar  (which would be cglib-1.0-rc2.jar)
hibernate2.jar (which would be hibernate-2.0-beta5.jar
jcs.jar (currently in ibiblio is jcs-1.0-dev.20020801.125151.jar, not sure
which version is needed)

Does anyone have any comments on this?

Eric Pugh

Re: [Hibernate] Hibernate Jars in www.biblio.org/maven?

Posted by Viktor Szathmary <ph...@imapmail.org>.
hi,

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:16:41 -0400, EPugh@upstate.com said:

> I am writing a HibernateService as an Avalon component for Turbine.
> Turbine
> uses Maven as the build system.  I would like to get all the current
> jar's
> required by Hibernate beta5 for Turbine versioned and into ibiblio:
> www.ibiblio.org/maven.
>
> Does anyone have any comments on this?

you could create your own repository somewhere, then just add it to your
project.properties file, eg:

maven.repo.remote=http://www.ibiblio.org/maven,http://my.host.net/repository

regards,
   viktor

Re: [Hibernate] Hibernate Jars in www.biblio.org/maven?

Re: Hibernate Jars in www.biblio.org/maven?

Posted by Eric Emminger <er...@ericemminger.com>.
Eric

EPugh@upstate.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am writing a HibernateService as an Avalon component for Turbine.  Turbine
> uses Maven as the build system.  I would like to get all the current jar's
> required by Hibernate beta5 for Turbine versioned and into ibiblio:
> www.ibiblio.org/maven.
>
> Currently the onese that seem to be missing are:
> cglib.jar  (which would be cglib-1.0-rc2.jar)
> hibernate2.jar (which would be hibernate-2.0-beta5.jar
> jcs.jar (currently in ibiblio is jcs-1.0-dev.20020801.125151.jar, not sure
> which version is needed)
>
> Does anyone have any comments on this?

Sure! I've been watching the threads on Hiberate and I'm interested in
how it develops. :)

Regarding the JARs, I think you need to ask on the Maven user list to
get them uploaded to ibiblio.

Eric