Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/17 13:42:45 UTC

RESULT was:[VOTE] Extensions - Scripting subproject

Ok the necessary steps are done, we have the necessary number of binding
votes:

+1
Matthias Wessendorf,
Bruno Aranda,
Jan Kees van Andel
Leonardo Uribe
Simon Lessard
Grand Smith
Gerhard Petracek

No 0 or -1 and the number of necessary PMC member votes has been reached.
Mathias can you open a new subprojekt on the Jira for me?
I will commit my code later today, but have in mind it wont work out of
the box for now since it needs a myfaces patch for the classloading.

Werner