Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Sujatha Arun <su...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/28 19:06:51 UTC

Memory size error

Hi ,

I am getting this error :

Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8192
bytes).

This is happenning on clicking on facets that have more than abt 400
results.

This is my search server configutation
# OS: Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES 4 - 64 Bit
# Processor: Dual AMD Opteron Dual Core 270 2.0 GHz
# 4GB DDR RAM
# Hard Drive: 73GB SCSI

I have several solr webapps running on this server.

Please advice.

Regards
Sujatha

Re: Memory size error

Posted by Jacob Singh <ja...@gmail.com>.
Ah, quite right :)  I was wondering why Solr was bailing because of a
few additional results! ;P

Best,
Jacob

--