Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by TH...@sms.at on 2005/03/17 20:34:00 UTC

Exceptions and interopability

Hello,

I want to create web services using axis 1.1. The web services should be available to java clients (also using axis) and .NET clients.

My web service functions should throw user defined exceptions (like MyException).
In the user's guide I read that exceptions could produce interoperability problems. (but the author said, that he is not 100% shure, what would works and what not).

Could you give me an advice, if .NET could have problems with user defined exceptions? And if yes, how can I avoid them?

Thanks,

Thomas

--
Ein Service von http://www.sms.at