Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk> on 2007/01/01 17:37:18 UTC

Re: services.xml

Hi Vasil ;

We have a schema file for services.xml in the xdoc directory in the svn
(xdocs\1_1\resources\schemas) , but it is not up to date with the recent
changes. I will make those changes and commit them.

Thanks
Deepal

Re: services.xml

Posted by Vasil Benov <be...@gmail.com>.
Hi Deepal,

The schama does not define a <class> attribute of the <service> element from
the <services.xml> file,
although the documentation (
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_1/axis2config.html#Service_Configuration)
mentions