Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Jason E. Stewart" <ja...@openinformatics.com> on 2001/07/02 10:42:31 UTC

Whatever happened to IDOMParser::setToCreateXMLDeclTypeNode()?

There seems to be no way to get the IDOMParser to produce XMLDecl
nodes. Was this on purpose?

IDOMPrint hard codes in the XMLDecl (i.e. it leaves out
standalone="").

jas.

Re: Whatever happened to IDOMParser::setToCreateXMLDeclTypeNode()?

Posted by Tinny Ng <tn...@ca.ibm.com>.
> I'm assuming though, that IDOM doesn't have the corresponding DOM level
3 features either, correct?

Right.

Tinny

Posted by "Jason E. Stewart" <ja...@openinformatics.com>.