Posted to user@click.apache.org by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/10 14:50:51 UTC

Ajax Tree and DesktopMenu

Hi all,

I've uploaded a couple of Ajax Tree demoes here[1][2][3]. At this stage its just a proof of concept
and needs some cleaning up. The demo is based on the jQuery JSTree plugin: http://jstree.com.

There is also a new Menu[4] that behaves more like a traditional desktop menu.

kind regards

bob

[1]: http://clickclick-jquery.appspot.com/ajax/tree-demo.htm
[2]: http://clickclick-jquery.appspot.com/ajax/editable-tree-on-server.htm
[3]: http://clickclick-jquery.appspot.com/ajax/tree-with-context-menu.htm
[4]: http://clickclick-jquery.appspot.com/controls/desktop-menu.htm

Re: Ajax Tree and DesktopMenu

Posted by "Adrian A." <a....@gmail.com>.
> Wow pretty cool stuff Bob.
Indeed :).
Especially the context menu on three nodes is very important in many
applications :).

> I think we should attempt to put some jquery support into click.extras
+1
I think that as a first step would be better to move all controls
dependent on Prototype to org.apache.click.extras.prototype package, to
have a clean separation between prototype and jquery - or any other
js(library) that might be used.

Adrian.

Re: Ajax Tree and DesktopMenu

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Wow pretty cool stuff Bob.

I think we should attempt to put some jquery support into click.extras

regards Malcolm Edgar