Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Jesse Vitrone <jv...@giantbear.com> on 2000/12/11 19:22:02 UTC

More newbie SOAP questions

Thanks to the replies from my previous question, I have Tomcat with SOAP up
and running, and I have gotten the Apache SOAP examples to work.

The examples make sense, but they don't work like I expected.  Where's the
envolope and body that I read about in the SOAP w3c spec?  Can someone
explain this to me?  Or point me to a doc that does?

Thanks in advance,
	Jesse

Re: More newbie SOAP questions

Posted by Vishal Singla <si...@ebprovider.com>.
If you want to see the envelope and body that you've read about in the
SOAP w3c specs, use the debugging tool TcpTunnelGui. That way you will
see the ACTUAL soap request as well as soap response.

- vishal

Posted by Vishal Singla <si...@ebprovider.com>.