Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/17 20:37:03 UTC

Update plugin's package.json git url to github mirrors.

How do people feel about changing the repo field in the package.json for
our plugins to point to the github mirror instead of apache git repo?

The url gets listed at https://www.npmjs.com/package/cordova-plugin-camera
on the left. The github mirror is much nicer looking and we receive all of
our PRs on github too.

Thoughts?

Re: Update plugin's package.json git url to github mirrors.

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
That was source and dist, not fist :-) even though I had my fist up while
writing this email

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Right Right +1

Posted by Murat Sutunc <mu...@microsoft.com>.
Yes +1 !

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
wrote:

> How do people feel about changing the repo field in the package.json for
> our plugins to point to the github mirror instead of apache git repo?
>
> The url gets listed at https://www.npmjs.com/package/cordova-plugin-camera
> on the left. The github mirror is much nicer looking and we receive all of
> our PRs on github too.

On the right not left...

Thoughts?