Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "Hanold, Gregg T CTR USSOCOM HQ" <Gr...@socom.mil> on 2007/04/18 14:42:08 UTC

Mirror for Classified Environment

I am working in a classified environment (no access to the official
Maven mirrors).  Can you direct me to a site where I can download a
configured copy of the repository that can be moved to my internal
environment?

Thanks
Gregg Hanold

Re: Mirror for Classified Environment

Posted by Gregory Kick <gk...@gmail.com>.
I didn't wget it... i ftped it... :-P

On 4/18/07, Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That's not being a good Maven citizen...
> http://maven.apache.org/community.html
>
> The "proper" way to do this is using rsync. See the bottom of this page:
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-mirror-settings.html
>
> Wayne
>
> On 4/18/07, Gregory Kick <gk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > when I wanted a copy of the repo, i just accessed ibiblio via their
> > ftp connection and downloaded it that way.  it takes forever due to
> > their bandwidth throttling, but it works.
> >
> > On 4/18/07, Hanold, Gregg T CTR USSOCOM HQ <Gr...@socom.mil> wrote:
> > > I am working in a classified environment (no access to the official
> > > Maven mirrors).  Can you direct me to a site where I can download a
> > > configured copy of the repository that can be moved to my internal
> > > environment?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Gregg Hanold
> > >

> > --