Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com> on 2003/01/07 23:28:21 UTC

can't commit to GUMP?

I'm having trouble committing to the GUMP repository
today:
-----------------------------
cvs commit -m "added antlr taglib" jelly-tags.xml (in
directory D:\cvs\jakarta\jakarta-gump\project\)
cvs server: failed to create lock directory for
`/home/cvs/jakarta-gump/project'
(/home/cvs/jakarta-gump/project/#cvs.lock): Permission
denied
cvs server: lock failed - giving up
cvs [server aborted]: lock failed - giving up
-----------------------------
The only unusual thing I saw was that all the CVS
files and directories in the repository are in the
"rubys" group.

- Morgan

=====
Morgan Delagrange
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons
http://axion.tigris.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/watchdog

Re: can't commit to GUMP?

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>.
Morgan Delagrange wrote:
> The only unusual thing I saw was that all the CVS
> files and directories in the repository are in the
> "rubys" group.

My bad. Fixed.

- Sam Ruby

Re: can't commit to GUMP?

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>.
Morgan Delagrange wrote:
> The only unusual thing I saw was that all the CVS
> files and directories in the repository are in the
> "rubys" group.

My bad. Fixed.

- Sam Ruby