Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Hu, Yiguang" <Yi...@stercomm.com> on 2006/06/08 17:29:40 UTC

pass parms from psml to portlet

Do we able to pass a param from psml to a portlet like the following? I
am trying to create a genericportlet to take a parm and bring up anypage
like this. Is this doable or is there any other way?

 <fragment id="tscs-1" type="portlet"
name="myweb::myportlet?page=test.jsp">
            <property name="row" value="1"/>
            <property name="column" value="0"/>