Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/02 06:03:40 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Roller 5.1.1 released

Blog article listing improvements over Version 5.1:
http://rollerweblogger.org/project/entry/apache-roller-5-1-1 .

It will take up to a half day though for all Apache mirrors to have this
new version available.

Regards,
Glen
Apache Roller Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Roller 5.1.1 released

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Yep. That was the problem. I would have fixed this earlier if I had
realized how easy it would be!

Thanks,
- Dave

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Greg Huber <gr...@gmail.com>.
This is an entry?

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
Yes, that website hasn't been updated to 5.1.1, the bug you mention was
the main reason for this release.

Also, there seems to be a website updating problem
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-8424) right now at Apache,
until then downloads can be had via:
http://www.apache.org/dist/roller/roller-5.1/v5.1.1/bin/.

Regards,
Glen

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.
The link below renders as a blank page on my iPhone. Is this a known issue?