Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2018/08/16 08:51:41 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Using Jenkins for Karaf test on Windows platform

Hi all,

regarding issues we had (and still have) on Windows platform (especially
with the shell), I would like to create a job on Jenkins dedicated to
execute the itest on Windows (and add some related shell itests).

No objection ?

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [PROPOSAL] Using Jenkins for Karaf test on Windows platform

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
Given how many times a Windows specific issue arises it would be good
to have something automatically tests our builds.