Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Gavin gao <ga...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/14 05:46:25 UTC

[Discussion] Add a new default method to to the ManagedLedgerInterceptor

The issue is: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/19727

This issue tries to address the index generator rolled back problem when
entries add failed.

A new default method `afterFailedAddEntry` is added to interface
ManagedLedgerInterceptor.

And this change should be also cherry-picked to release branches.

We are here to discuss whether it's proper to make this change or not.

Re: [Discussion] Add a new default method to to the ManagedLedgerInterceptor

Posted by Haiting Jiang <ji...@gmail.com>.
+1, It's a bug fix and the impact of adding this method is minimal.

Thanks,
Haiting

Posted by Yunze Xu <yz...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.