Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by 逐风者的祝福 <18...@qq.com> on 2018/06/09 03:23:22 UTC

The purpose of ProducerRecord Headers

Hi team:
    When I reading KafkaProducer doSend() and I found each record have a Header[] headers .
    But I don't know why we should use the headers ?
    Someone could help me ?
    thanks a lot ~

Re: The purpose of ProducerRecord Headers

Posted by Darion Yaphet <da...@gmail.com>.
thanks ~

Matthias J. Sax <ma...@confluent.io> 于2018年6月10日周日 下午3:38写道:

--

long is the way and hard  that out of Hell leads up to light

Re: The purpose of ProducerRecord Headers

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.