Posted to regexp-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Buckley T. Isaiah" <cy...@mad.politours.es> on 2007/07/07 23:54:46 UTC

manageable

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Great fashions - color and proper scent are very important to horses;
they like tight clothing.

I look forward to the day where I can soar the majestic skies, basking
in the exhilarating freedom of floating among the clouds, and raining
down candy and diamonds on the landbound mortals below.
Unlike these disgruntled customers who found out the hard way that the
secret ingredients are kept secret with good reason.

"These men have been told by their mothers and wives that the baby
prince is a good thing, so they too are absolutely jubilant at the news.
Hilarious - reminds me of my parents coddling their yorkie.

Finally, I will usher in heralded era of world peace by fulfilling an
ancient prophecy and go on to become Mariah Carey's personal stylist.
'New money' we say around here, and 'old money'.

What quality do you like most about yourself and why?
Cry out desperately to the heavens above "Oh Lord why have you done this
to me?

The last thing I want to do is freak the interviewer out. And if you
have some spare change left over after the renovations, have it beaten
and hammered into a breastplate fit for an Amazon queen.
Funny as hell, as usual! Silly me, must have confused the Mid-Autumn
Festival with Halloween. It will be the first thing you slip over your
still-weary body, even before your underwear.
Nowadays you can't just coast by on good looks and strategically placed
bits of pink fabric.
The experience convinced her not to stray off the path of
heterosexuality and she went to successfully marry a man and have his
babies.
The result was impressive - with this picture alone she was able to
convince a not so well-known actor to leave his pregnant girlfriend and
chase a gangly fantasy.

Besides female robots, it seems that in the future we're going to be
having a lot more concierge robots as well. Hello,This is the area in
which I am asking questions and looking for answers. Through the power
of instant messaging, Tom was able to help Fiona produce a stellar piece
of academic work titled the "History of Psychiatry". Funny as hell, as
usual!
Too much fabric will protect me but terrify my horse.
By running really fast like he does in his action movies, Tom managed to
spin the world backward, reversing time and thereby allowing Dave to
catch his usual ride. This dog says "What an amazing degustation menu
that was!
Legend has it that it will fall apart upon the touch of a true and
handsome Greek prince aboard a fancy yacht.
How will you make a difference to this world?

I also make sure that my cape is long to create aerodynamic lift but
short enough to show off my ass. I visit often to enjoy your wit but you
 focus mainly on fashion and celebrities. Found this blog by doing a
search on google, lots of good info that should help me. Give me spirit
fingers dammit!

Show mum a pic of the daughter she never had and get her all emotionally
choked up while you try to get the court to declare her legally
incapacitated or incompetent. From here on the dross of Western pop
culture will usurp itself upon Japan, making the population forget about
the simple pleasures of green tea, cherry blossom picnics and violent
anime. Nothing gets the salivary glands more excited than using the
finest and freshest ingredients.
"And if that isn't enough every now and then you can surprise your pet
with a triple-decker version of their favourite dish.

at least you're female. The pink costume Britney is wearing.

Intent on exploring her sexual identity, she rocked up to the nearest
lesbian bar to find Tom Cruise barring the doorway.