Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Paul Gress <pg...@optonline.net> on 2012/08/03 03:45:11 UTC

Link in wrong place for solaris sparc 3.4.0

Hi,

I went to the page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots

and under the column "Solaris Intel" is a link for 3.4.0

Downloading the link shows file:

http://adfinis-sygroup.ch/file-exchange-public/tag-AOO340/Apache_OpenOffice_incubating_3.4.0_Solaris_Sparc_install-arc_en-US.tar.gz

I believe this link is in the wrong column, it should be located under "Solaris SPARC", unless it has an improper name.  Either way it will cause confusion.

Thanks,

Paul

Re: Link in wrong place for solaris sparc 3.4.0

Posted by "Marcus (OOo)" <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 08/03/2012 03:45 AM, schrieb Paul Gress:
> I went to the page:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots
>
> and under the column "Solaris Intel" is a link for 3.4.0
>
> Downloading the link shows file:
>
> http://adfinis-sygroup.ch/file-exchange-public/tag-AOO340/Apache_OpenOffice_incubating_3.4.0_Solaris_Sparc_install-arc_en-US.tar.gz
>
> I believe this link is in the wrong column, it should be located under
> "Solaris SPARC", unless it has an improper name. Either way it will
> cause confusion.

It took a while to find the cause but now it's fixed.

Thanks for the hint.

Marcus