Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by "wangtao (A)" <wa...@huawei.com> on 2015/06/10 07:55:13 UTC

About akka used in spark

Hi guys,

I see group id of akka used in spark is "org.spark-project.akka". What is its difference with the typesafe one? What is its version? And where can we get the source code?

Regards.

Re: About akka used in spark

Posted by Akhil Das <ak...@sigmoidanalytics.com>.
If you look at the maven repo, you can see its from typesafe only
http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.spark-project.akka/akka-actor_2.10/2.3.4-spark

For sbt, you can download the sources by adding withSources() like:

libraryDependencies += "org.spark-project.akka" % "akka-actor_2.10" %
"2.3.4-spark" withSources() withJavadoc()

Thanks
Best Regards

Re: About akka used in spark

Posted by Cheng Lian <li...@gmail.com>.
We only shaded protobuf dependencies because of compatibility issues.
The source code is not modified.