Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Albilu <al...@gmail.com> on 2023/05/12 17:01:31 UTC

Re: Plugins Portal Issue

I think there is still a couple of issues related to the version.

 1. The version displayed in netbeans is *0*
 2. The Author name is missing in the UI even thought i have it filled
    in the pom and My Plugins ->  Authors

Re: Plugins Portal Issue

Posted by Albilu <al...@gmail.com>.
@Matthias: It was not intended to directly mailed you. You first
responded to me directly instead of the lists while responding to the
thread that what putted you in the "To:" field.

Anyway you are right about point 2 thanks but what do you mean by:

*This is not what drives autoupdates.*

**=> the plugin was build with version RELEASE170-1.0. For some reason
the OpenIDE-Module-Specification-Version seems to not support that
format and seems to only pick the last digit. Are you saying that it
breaks the autoupdate ? because a new version of the module was released
RELEASE170-1.1 and still RELEASE170-1.0 is provided in the IDE

Re: Plugins Portal Issue

Posted by Albilu <al...@gmail.com>.

Re: Plugins Portal Issue

Posted by Matthias Bläsing <mb...@doppel-helix.eu.INVALID>.