Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by gliesian <ro...@gliesian.com> on 2013/09/08 04:31:21 UTC

"camel-redis" vs. "camel-spring-redis"

In short...

In think the scheme name for the Redis component should be "camel-redis" and
not "camel-spring-redis".

Can someone please explain to me 'why' the word spring is included int his
component?

Thanks,
Robert

Re: "camel-redis" vs. "camel-spring-redis"

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
The camel-spring-redis is because this component is based on spring-data-redis.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com