Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by andre seame <an...@hotmail.fr> on 2016/05/11 13:05:08 UTC

Easy way to have a progression bar during repeater

Hello,

In first approximation, inDataTableFilterToolbarPage the code is :

1) Get Data from "external Database" (in fact, the example build more or less random data) and put in  memory list

2) Use repeater wicket code to display the list to the end user.

Therefore the Wicket Html is just :

In my case, the reading of the database is very slow (2 to 5 minuts). Of course the idea is to do some optimization, but I would like present a progression bar to the End user.

How to do that ?

1) Create a Popup ? Is it possible to create a popup that will disappear at the end of progression ?

2) Adding a waiting page that will call my "old wicket code" (so use the page with the <table class="dataview" wicket:id="tableWithFilterForm">[table]</table>)

3) Design the page to have 2 components : 1 waiting component and 1 table dataview component ?

How to do that : Ajax code ? Java Thread ?

Is there any pointer in the wicket example ?

Thanks,

PHL.

Re: Easy way to have a progression bar during repeater

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
Oops...

https://gist.github.com/robmcguinness/706011

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.