Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Eric DE MAULDE <er...@free.fr> on 2008/07/22 13:26:52 UTC

Feature contents : Translation, Image ...

hello,

In the catalog application -> Features -> Feature Category
it's impossible to management a translation content and / or an image content, isn't it ?

So I plan to link a Feature Category to a (Feature) virtual Product
and Produts Feature (in a Feature Category) will be the variants of its (Feature) virtual Product.
With this system, I can manage different contents (tanslation, image ...) for a Feature Category and for its Product Features

Am I clear ?
Is it a good approach ?

Thanks

Eric