Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Za...@ocs.com on 2003/04/28 17:59:23 UTC

Where is j_security_check located ?

Hi,

When we enter login and password in localhost:8080/admin/login.jsp, it will post to  j_security_check which I think is a servlet. Where can I find it ?

Thanks

Zaili

Re: Where is j_security_check located ?

Posted by cameron <ca...@ogmios.ca>.
This was actually covered a couple of days ago, (I posted the same
question). The answer is: it is magic, (really check the archives). It
is taken care of by some internal Tomcat stuff that you can not change
and can not replicate without digging through code... If anyone out
there has replicated the functionality in a different servlet please
post back and explain what you had to do to create the "magic".

I tried: *shazam* and *a la peanut butter sandwiches* without success.

-Cam