Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Rakesh Radhakrishnan <ra...@apache.org> on 2017/03/12 18:36:52 UTC

Re: ZooKeeper Build failure - Unsupported major.minor version 52.0

https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/3308/console
https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/ZooKeeper_branch34/1867/console
https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/ZooKeeper_branch34_openjdk7/1424/console
https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/ZooKeeper_branch35_jdk7/881/console

All the above listed builds are failing with "Unsupported major.minor
version 52.0" error.

[ZooKeeper_branch35_jdk7] $ /home/jenkins/tools/ant/latest/bin/ant
-Dtest.output=yes -Dtest.junit.threads=8 -Dtest.junit.output.format=xml
-Djavac.target=1.7 clean test-core-java
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
org/apache/tools/ant/launch/Launcher : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0

As per the jira https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-13526
discussion, it needs to change the build configuration. Could you please
help to do the necessary conf changes. Thanks!

Rakesh

Posted by Michael Han <ha...@cloudera.com>.
These two jobs are updated with correct Forrest binary location, and they
are now kicking off builds. Problem is resolved for now, but we might get
these again next time INFRA updated something..

--
Cheers
Michael.

Re: ZooKeeper Build failure - Unsupported major.minor version 52.0

Posted by Michael Han <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Cheers
Michael.