Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Alex Bredariol Grilo <ab...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/06 14:16:09 UTC

Ant+Maven Problem

Hello,
   Everytime I deploy my webapplication files through ant, some dependecies,
which have not been changed, are downloaded ( always the same ).

Example of ant-console:
[artifact:dependencies] Downloading:
org/codehaus/xfire/bcprov-jdk15/133/bcprov-jdk15-133.pom
[artifact:dependencies] Downloading:
org/codehaus/xfire/bcprov-jdk15/133/bcprov-jdk15-133.pom

The detail is that each dependency is downloaded twice.

Could someone help me? I trying searching it in Google and in this forum,
but I found nothing.
Do you need any more configuration to help me solving this problem? ( sorry,
I'm new to Maven, and I don't know if the problem is related to ant or maven
)

Alex Gril