Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by swaroop belur <sw...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/22 16:04:21 UTC

Expanding a tree node conditionally

Hi all

I am using  wicket.markup.html.tree.Tree of wicket version 1.2.4 to build my
tree.
I basically would like to run thru the nodes and if the value of node
statisifes a condition,
I would like to expand that node.

I am not sure which method will work for me. Also i am aware of the children
of those nodes
which need to be conditionally expanded.

Any suggestions

-swaroop belur

Re: Expanding a tree node conditionally

Posted by Al Maw <wi...@almaw.com>.
swaroop belur wrote:
> I am using  wicket.markup.html.tree.Tree of wicket version 1.2.4 to
> build my tree. I basically would like to run thru the nodes and if
> the value of node statisifes a condition, I would like to expand that
> node.

Tree#getTreeState().expandNode(foo);

Al
--