Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/19 12:35:02 UTC

[Axis2] codegen

Folks

I'm trying out WSDL2Code on the XMethods StockQuote WSDL

java org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java -o . -uri
http://services.xmethods.net/soap/urn:xmethods-delayed-quotes.wsdl

The resulting classes are like this:

public interface net.xmethods.services.stockquote.StockQuotePortType {

}

which is of course illegal Java.

It should read

package net.xmethods.services.stockquote;
public interface StockQuotePortType {
}

The -p option doesn't fix this. I did this on the .91 source drop. Is this
already fixed?
Otherwise I'll raise a JIRA

Paul

Re: [Axis2] codegen

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys.... that's - I'll try the new code when I get a chance.

Paul

Re: [Axis2] codegen

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Hi Ajith!