Posted to user@ant.apache.org by John Lindwall <JL...@Xifin.com> on 2003/02/27 20:19:27 UTC

RE: SQL target commits code as single line in oracle

I'm trying your PLSQLLoad task for triggers in Oracle 8i and it does retain the formatting which is nice.  What I also need is to be able to support multiple CREATE statements in a single file, like this:

CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER TRIGGER1
  -- trigger1 code here
END;
/
CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER TRIGGER2
  -- trigger2 code here
END;

Using PLSQLLoad, this results in a single (uncompilable) trigger that consists of the source for both triggers in the file combined into one trigger.  I had hoped it would create tw otrigers: TRIGGER1 and TRIGGER2.  If I run this same script in a GUI tool we use called TOAD it works as expected.

My target in build.xml looks like this:

        <plsql userid="${db.user}" password="${db.password}" driver="${db.driver}" url="${db.url}" classpath="${db.classpath}" delimitertype="row"  delimiter="/" print="yes">
            <transaction src="${build.database.dir}/auditing/createTriggers.sql"/>
        </plsql>

Thanks for any help.

John