Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Edward S <su...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/30 15:36:36 UTC

cocoon: protocol

hey guys,

How does the cocoon:/ and cocoon:// protocol work?

thanks

Ed

Re: cocoon: protocol

Posted by "Steven D. Majewski" <sd...@virginia.edu>.
On Aug 30, 2007, at 10:20 AM, Edward S wrote:

> that was a browser message

The cocoon: URL is only understood in the sitemap ( and, I think,
in flowscript ). If you're getting that as a browser error,
then the cocoon: URL is escaping the sitemap. The browser
really doesn't know what to do with 'cocoon:' .

I've had a similar glitch, where I was passing a base url param
to generate links. Mistakenly passing a cocoon: url generates
bad links.

-- Steve.

Re: cocoon: protocol

Posted by Edward S <su...@gmail.com>.
that was a browser message

Re: cocoon: protocol

Posted by "Steven D. Majewski" <sd...@virginia.edu>.

Re: cocoon: protocol

Posted by Edward S <su...@gmail.com>.
never mind. i figured out that cocoon: wasnt the protocol I should be using
there

thanks

-Ed.

RE: cocoon: protocol