Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by champagne_chary <an...@champers.co.uk> on 2011/10/05 12:32:51 UTC

Re: omit first table header/last footer

It seems although it does happen.. there are some work arounds this.

1) Setting line height and height to 0mm this includes that of any inline
objects however within inline objects the content height does not effect

2) the location of any parent for-each statement. if specified within the
table body the error occurs, if specified within a block all works ok.

I shall continue to try and diagnose where errors occur. Maybe if I can find
the cause somebody can modify to fix. Unfortunately I am by no means
competent to look at code to do the same.