Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Modha Khammammettu <MK...@calcas.com> on 2007/10/08 16:03:18 UTC

Statistical Aggregate Report

Hi All

I tried Statistical Aggregate Report for Jmeter that I found at
http://rubenlaguna.com/wp/better-jmeter-graphs/ . However I did not find
a way for it to read from a file ( the one I saved using Simple Data
Writer, csv format).

Is there a way to make Statistical Aggregate Report read from a file,
please let me know.

Thanks

Re: Statistical Aggregate Report

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
That's not a standard JMeter report; you'll need to ask the author about it.