Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Nouha KH <no...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/30 10:26:11 UTC

how to send sms from jms provider queu to smppsim

Hello,

I'm asked to develop a java application that sends SMS From Web to Mobiles
via an operator!
i did some research and what i did understand is that i have to user
activemq for rooting and smppsim as an smsc simulator but i didn't find some
tutorials to relay on !

Now, i did sent a message to the queu of jms provider ( as it is mentioned
in the below picture ) and i want to ask you, if it is possible to send this
message to the smppsim ??? and how could i do that??

<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5754622/aaaaa.png>

Re: how to send sms from jms provider queu to smppsim

Posted by Petter Nordlander <Pe...@enfo.se>.
Have you read the documentation for smpp in Camel?
http://camel.apache.org/smpp.html

Pretty straight forward from a Camel perspective.

This should probably go on the user list btw.

BR Petter