Posted to dev@falcon.apache.org by Siddharth Tiwari <si...@live.com> on 2015/08/05 11:29:31 UTC

Build successful but client doesnt work

Hi team,I was able to build falcon successfully and could also see the web Ui. but whenever I am trying to use the client, I am getting follwoing error,can somebody point me to what may be wrong ?
[root@ccnode falcon-0.7-SNAPSHOT]# bin/falcon versionERROR: Unable to initialize Falcon Client object

*------------------------*

Cheers !!!

Siddharth Tiwari

Have a refreshing day !!!

Re: Build successful but client doesnt work

Posted by Siddharth Tiwari <si...@live.com>.
Thanks Pallavi,
You indeed were right, the issue was the url option. It works just fine now, i had disabled SSL as it was throwing me a keystore error but forgot to correct the url entry in the properties. Do I need to generate keys if I want to use SSL ?

Sent from my iPhone

Re: FW: Build successful but client doesnt work

Posted by Pallavi Rao <pa...@inmobi.com>.
Siddharth,