Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/07 06:56:40 UTC

Issues for first contributors?

Dear all,

There is an increased activity here, since I've started my holiday. I've
also got some issues with potentially easy to fix for first
contributors. I thought we could mark such issues and add a query yo the
"How to Participate" section of our Wiki.

Maybe someone has an idea to encourage more QA involvement beside of the
NetCat movement?

--

LK

Re: Issues for first contributors?

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
That sounds like a great plan.

And yes eager trying things out would be something else -- i.e., to not
have people find issues after the release but before.

Gj

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.

Posted by Steven Ingram <st...@gmail.com>.
Excellent. I will take a look. Thank you.

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
Well, I came up with this one:

Posted by Steven Ingram <st...@gmail.com>.